What Are Group Homes For Troubled Teens from Shingle Springs, CA?
Romans 10:17 “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.”
Group homes for troubled teens from Shingle Springs, CA, as the name aptly suggests, are residential treatment centers that operate and function more like a home than they do residential treatment centers. Proponents of the treatment claim this home-like atmosphere provides students with a more intimate form of counseling and trust between students, peers, and therapeutic staff. These specialized alternative forms of residential intervention are located throughout the US. and serve teens from all over (including those from Shingle Springs, CA.
Romans 8:1 “Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”
Those who believe in the therapeutic value of group homes say the work for a few fundamental reasons:
- It teaches teens how to operate and function as a family. As a result, teens can learn how to function successfully as a family unit and work together to solve problems.
- Group homes have a small number of staff and students (to simulate a home). This provides one-on-one attention and unique bonding opportunities that other, more robust residential programs cannot provide due to their relatively large number of students and staff.
- Teens are better prepped to return home. Thanks to living in a simulated home-like setting, teens are better suited to return home after spending up to a year practicing living in a simulated home-like environment.
Learn More About Grace Coaches Near Shingle Springs, CA
We are Grace Coaches because we’ve been through the most harrowing battles imaginable and experienced the RADICAL LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST as He transformed us from the inside out! AND, His WORD of GRACE ruined us forever, and we now live to share this GOOD NEWS. ENROLL NOW!
2 Corinthians 9:8 “And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;”
What Types of Issues do Group Homes for Troubled Teens from Shingle Springs, CA Treat?
While a highly specialized form of residential treatment, group homes are still residential treatment centers at the end of the day. That is to say that group homes, while specialized, still treat the same similar issues as that of a more traditional residential treatment center.
Group homes (including those in or around the Shingle Springs, CA area) provide therapeutic services for the following behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders and issues:
- Drug and alcohol experimentation, abuse, and addiction
- Clinical anxiety
- School and academic-related issues
- Maladaptive and out-of-control behaviors (running away, skipping school, rebelliousness, etc.)
- Reactive attachment disorder (RAD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Anger management disorders
- Self-destructive or malicious behaviors (including self-harm, scratching, cutting, and other forms of self-mutilation)
- Irregular or dangerous eating habits and disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge, etc.)
- Sexual promiscuity
- Other forms of disrespect or otherwise out-of-control behaviors
Common issues among group homes include:
- The majority of group homes do not rehabilitate behavioral issues in teens - The vast prevalence of group homes are not equipped to treat teens' behavioral, psychological, or emotional crises. Instead, most of these programs treat mentally or physically disabled individuals who cannot otherwise operate on their own.
- Lack of health insurance coverage - while non-behavioral rehabilitative group homes (such as those that treat those with mental or physical deficits) generally accept insurance-provided range, most group homes that treat troubled girls from Shingle Springs, CA do not.
- Exclusivity - Large in part to their innately small size, group homes are more upmarket than other types of treatment programs and, therefore, are costly.
- A long wait for treatment - Also, thanks to their diminutive size, most group homes have a prolonged waiting list.
What Kind of Therapies do Group Homes For Girls in Shingle Springs, CA Provide?
As with any reputable residential program for troubled girls, top-tier group homes in Shingle Springs, CA provide struggling young women with personalized psychiatric and behavioral therapy programs specifically designed for them, individually.
Galatians 5:4 "You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace."
Affordable Clinical Help for Girls in Crisis in Shingle Springs, CA
Fortunately, after researching group homes, parents who feel it is not the most optimal treatment for their child should consider contacting us. We only recommend reputable, provenly effective alternatives to group homes with tons of experience and thousands of rehabilitated girls.
Galatians 2:16 "nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified."
Mental Health Support in Shingle Springs, CA for At-risk Adolescents
Many families from Shingle Springs, CA who are searching for direction, have made MasterNet their first choice for their at-risk child who may be undergoing alcohol dependence, peer conflict, or ADD/ADHD (attentional disorder) related trials. Here at MasterNet, our counselors understand the common issues that at-risk adolescent girls from Shingle Springs, CA are faced with every day; and we provide direction to our teen students, so they can recognize and deal with their social-related problems in a way that is both healthy and productive. Our robust outdoor recreation and adventure therapy programs rely on connection, trust, and respect; thus inspiring an internally motivated rehabilitation that lasts a lifetime.
The treatment center at MasterNet is in a natural setting, offering a serene environment free of distractions. The objective here at MasterNet is to assist, guide, and coach parents with a vulnerable and troubled child; through an incredibly difficult time. MasterNet is here to help parents and troubled adolescent girls from Shingle Springs, CA! There is hope... and you are not alone. MasterNet’s vision is to facilitate rehabilitation and peace; all while remedying the emotional and mental health of teens from Shingle Springs, CA. We strive to see your troubled child make a triumphant and full transition into an independent adult, living a life of happiness and dignity.
Contact MasterNet today at (435) 574-4518 to speak with one of our expert admissions specialists. They are readily available to answer any questions about our enrollment fees, insurance affiliations, and proximity to Shingle Springs, CA. Make MasterNet and their therapeutic boarding school a life-changing and memorable experience for both your family and your at-risk child.
“Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Matthew 11:29