What Are Group Homes For Troubled Teens from Redwood City, CA?
Romans 10:17 “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.”
Group homes for troubled teens from Redwood City, CA, as the name aptly suggests, are residential treatment centers that operate and function more like a home than they do residential treatment centers. Proponents of the treatment claim this home-like atmosphere provides students with a more intimate form of counseling and trust between students, peers, and therapeutic staff. These specialized alternative forms of residential intervention are located throughout the US. and serve teens from all over (including those from Redwood City, CA.
Romans 8:1 “Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”
Those who believe in the therapeutic value of group homes say the work for a few fundamental reasons:
- It teaches teens how to operate and function as a family. As a result, teens can learn how to function successfully as a family unit and work together to solve problems.
- Group homes have a small number of staff and students (to simulate a home). This provides one-on-one attention and unique bonding opportunities that other, more robust residential programs cannot provide due to their relatively large number of students and staff.
- Teens are better prepped to return home. Thanks to living in a simulated home-like setting, teens are better suited to return home after spending up to a year practicing living in a simulated home-like environment.
Learn More About Grace Coaches Near Redwood City, CA
We are Grace Coaches because we’ve been through the most harrowing battles imaginable and experienced the RADICAL LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST as He transformed us from the inside out! AND, His WORD of GRACE ruined us forever, and we now live to share this GOOD NEWS. ENROLL NOW!
2 Corinthians 9:8 “And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;”
What Types of Issues do Group Homes for Troubled Teens from Redwood City, CA Treat?
While a highly specialized form of residential treatment, group homes are still residential treatment centers at the end of the day. That is to say that group homes, while specialized, still treat the same similar issues as that of a more traditional residential treatment center.
Group homes (including those in or around the Redwood City, CA area) provide therapeutic services for the following behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders and issues:
- Drug and alcohol experimentation, abuse, and addiction
- Clinical anxiety
- School and academic-related issues
- Maladaptive and out-of-control behaviors (running away, skipping school, rebelliousness, etc.)
- Reactive attachment disorder (RAD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Anger management disorders
- Self-destructive or malicious behaviors (including self-harm, scratching, cutting, and other forms of self-mutilation)
- Irregular or dangerous eating habits and disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge, etc.)
- Sexual promiscuity
- Other forms of disrespect or otherwise out-of-control behaviors
Common issues among group homes include:
- The majority of group homes do not rehabilitate behavioral issues in teens - The vast prevalence of group homes are not equipped to treat teens' behavioral, psychological, or emotional crises. Instead, most of these programs treat mentally or physically disabled individuals who cannot otherwise operate on their own.
- Lack of health insurance coverage - while non-behavioral rehabilitative group homes (such as those that treat those with mental or physical deficits) generally accept insurance-provided range, most group homes that treat troubled girls from Redwood City, CA do not.
- Exclusivity - Large in part to their innately small size, group homes are more upmarket than other types of treatment programs and, therefore, are costly.
- A long wait for treatment - Also, thanks to their diminutive size, most group homes have a prolonged waiting list.
What Kind of Therapies do Group Homes For Girls in Redwood City, CA Provide?
As with any reputable residential program for troubled girls, top-tier group homes in Redwood City, CA provide struggling young women with personalized psychiatric and behavioral therapy programs specifically designed for them, individually.
Galatians 5:4 "You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace."
Affordable Clinical Help for Girls in Crisis in Redwood City, CA
Fortunately, after researching group homes, parents who feel it is not the most optimal treatment for their child should consider contacting us. We only recommend reputable, provenly effective alternatives to group homes with tons of experience and thousands of rehabilitated girls.
Galatians 2:16 "nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified."
Mental Health Assistance in Redwood City, CA for Struggling Youth
MasterNet is the first choice for Redwood City, CA parents investigating a superior therapeutic boarding school to offer assistance to their struggling child experiencing pain medication abuse/addiction, poor academics, or sleep disorder related obstacles. Because working with highly resistant teenage girls is challenging, most programs rely on level systems, punishments, and other behavioral techniques to manage a student’s behavior. Here at MasterNet, we recognize that the circumstances of one at-risk child doesn’t always apply to all of our students. Because of this, MasterNet is devoted to the life skills development and experiential education for each teenager, and we do this with professionalism and care.
We are proud to offer inspired support to ensure a lasting recovery. We have the utmost respect for every student and family that we work with, and this is something that sets our therapeutic boarding school apart from the rest. MasterNet’s therapists acknowledge and appreciate the issues that teenage girls from Redwood City, CA deal with every day. With decades of collective experience in the therapeutic boarding school industry, MasterNet’s therapists have the ability to quickly assess, identify, and offer assistance to adolescent girls wrestling with alcohol abuse/overuse challenges, obstacles related to sleep disorder, and causes for narcissistic behavior.
Because we specialize in a variety of relevant residential treatment strategies (equine, life training, behavioral therapy) and give outdoor recreation and adventure therapy, struggling adolescent girls can grow to be healthy adults, and MasterNet’s students can emerge as strong people who are motivated to succeed. MasterNet recognizes that the entire family needs the support that our expert therapists offer; so that your child can be rehabilitated and whole. MasterNet’s intake counselors can be reached immediately at (435) 574-4518.
“Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.” Psalms 34:11