Adolescent Counseling Services
Adolescents who are in need of counseling services face varying problems and issues as they attempt to transition from childhood into adulthood. Some adolescents need emotional and behavioral counseling. Their behavior and attitude demonstrate that are struggling, and unable to cope with presenting issues.
If your adolescent boy or girl is displaying any of the following behaviors they might need adolescent counseling services.
Counseling Services for Adolescents
- Anxious and worries a great deal
- Seems depressed, sad
- Acts lonely or overly needy
- Is bullying, threatening, starts fights with others
- Is being bullied, threatened, or beat up
- Emotional or physical outbursts
- Destroys other's property
- Lies, blames others, and avoids responsibility
- Is stealing or shoplifting
- Sexually promiscuous
- Using or abusing drugs or alcohol
- Cutting Self or other self harming behaviors
- Is withdrawn, secretive
- Truant and skipping classes
- Problems at school, poor grades
- Disrespect for parental and adult authority
If your adolescent is displaying any of the above behaviors, adolescent counseling services can help him or her to cope with problems in healthy and appropriate ways.